How to stop your cheap IKEA bed
from creaking in minutes
(using FJELLSE bed as example)
1. All you need is a candle and something to light it with.
2. Lay the bed slats on a flat surface, with
ribbons facing up.
4. Light the candle and drip
3. Push the slats together, aligning wax along the ends of the the edges.
slats, with 2-3 drops per slat.
5. Do the same for the other side.
Each side should take less than a 6. Lay the slats back on the minute to treat. You should end up bed with wax side facing with a nice line of wax "pads". down. The wax will ease the
friction between the wood.