Hope this helps! I know many of you know this things but I am posting it for the persons who do not know this tips!
Broadband Troubleshooting (Basic Guide)
Your Internet stopped working?
- Check if any wires are broken or messed up.
- Reset the router or change it if it is dead.
- Call your Internet Service Provider and tell them to fix the issue asap.
- Check the modem, if it is not working or malfunctioning.
Speed is low or not as advertised
- Reduce the amount of devices being used on your Wi-Fi router or divide the speed accordingly by going to Bandwidth function if given in your router settings.
- Change the Wi-Fi channel to a less congested one, and upgrade to 5.0GHz if your internet plan is above 50Mbps (Megabits).
- Reach to your ISP and explain your complain what is the issue.
- Change the DNS to 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 for faster website opening or snappiness.
At the end of the day, Google is your best friend, use your mobile internet and search the solution of that issue. Good Luck