15 Parents Were Asked "What's The
Creepiest Thing Your Child Has Ever
Said To You?"
These Answers Are Terrifying:
1. When she was about 3 we had a cat that had still born
kittens. She asked if we could make crosses for them,
which I did. As I was making them she asked:
"aren't those too small?",
Me: "What do you Mean?"
Her: "aren't we going to nail them to them?"
Me: (after several moments silence) "we're not going to do
2. I was tucking in my two year old. He said "Good bye
dad." I said, "No, we say good night." He said "I know. But
this time its good bye."
3. "Go back to sleep, there isn't anything under your bed".
"Hes behind you now".
4. My 3 year old daughter stood next to her new born
brother and looked at him for awhile then turned and
looked at me and said, "Daddy its a monster..we should
5. I was sound asleep, and at around 6am I was woken up
by my 4 year old daughters face inches from mine. She
6. My toddler went through a phase where she would just