1. Be gentle to the fairer sex, it's in the name.
2. Dress well no matter the occasion.
3. Pride is dangerous, be careful.
4, Be humble, be grateful
Modern Gentleman's 30 Rules
5. Opening the door or giving up a seat for a lady isn't up for discussion.
8. Work hard, that is if you want to own anything worth having.
7. Starting / instigating a fight is for school boys, but men obtain the power to end one.
8. Ignorance isn't bliss, knowledge is power.
9. Suit up (make sure they're tailored to fit)
10. Confidence is a gentleman's trademark.
11. Comfort zones are for the weak, men aren't weak,
12. Foul language is for the less educated.
13. Make eye contact and mean business.
14, Lower your standards for no one.
16. Being romantic doesn't make you a woman.
16. Stay groomed.
417. Admit when you're wrong
48. Always make the first move, you're the MAN
19. Handwritten "Thank you" cards aren't outdated. Use them.
20. Chivalry is not dead; there are just too many boys.
21. Itis said you can tel a lot about a man through his handshake, so make it strong and firm.
22. Leave her breathless
23. Judge no one, just improve yourself.
24, Speak your mind, don't hesitate
25. Offer your arm to a lady while walking, theyll feel secure
26. You're the man, you pay.
27. Women love compliments, gentlemen provide them.
28. Never wear your hat indoors, it's disrespectful.
29. Make sure everyone has their plate before you start eating.
30, We don't always have to be the center of attention, but we are always noticed. Its our signature as gentlemen to come, make a statement, leave, and be remembered.